Monday, November 24, 2014

Surabaya (Week 62)


Hey everyone!!

Thanksgiving is coming soon! From what it sounds I won't be having turkey but pizza hut pizza this year, which is HIGH CLASS in Indonesia! 

Well I have no time because there's this thing called college that I have to sign up for...AH!

Here's my testimony:
I've learned SO much on my mission! My knowldge about the gospel has increased, my self confidence to talk to anyone has increased, and the love I feel for my Savior and for Heavenly Father has increased. I know that missionary work is so important and that it's not just the full time missionaries that do it. We all do it! SO DO IT!I know that Christ lives and I know that God the Father is watching over all of us. I know when we really hand our lives over to Him everything will be ok (I'm still working on handing over everything and not stressing, it's process!). I know that He knows best for you and for me. Follow Him and do what He wnats done because untimately that is the smartest thing to do with your life. Dalam nama Yesus Kristus, amin. 

Love you all! 

love,
Sister Sperry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment