Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yogyakarta - Week 19


Hello World!

Sorry I'm gonna keep it short today. Things are still going well here in Indonesia! Sister Believe and I have been working hard and she's back on her feet after being sick! Woot! This week was good, miracle after miracle happened. One less active member that we had been trying to get in contact with randomly showed up to the church for English class! It was so great to see she was still here haha. She even came to church on Sunday. Also we met with Kel. Beni, the ones that bought us food a couple weeks ago on our miracle day. They are doing great and we went to a restaurant that is all about mushrooms! mom would have enjoyed it. I did too!



Eating with a family at a mushroom restaurant.
I can see the work of God progressing out here. It's so great. And nothing feels better than a lesson where the Holy Ghost is present. I love Indonesia and the people here. I love our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. This church is true, I know it!
Sampai minggu depan!

Sister Sperry :)
A very large snail!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sister Sperry, apa kabar? saya harry. long time no see :D. Bagaimana tugas di Solo? seperti menyenangkan ya..alhamdulillah jika begitu...God Bless U Sister Sperry

    Harry Bawono

    ReplyDelete