Thursday, February 5, 2015

Surabya (Week 69)


Wow! Man am I learning a lot about motherhood and sisterhood and just all these things that I didn't think I'd really learn in the mission but I am!!! 

I'm not going to tell you all the stories but I want you all to know that I have a testimony of my divine nature as a woman. I recognize this as a very special calling and am very grateful for it. I've learned what it is like to be a true member of the Relief Society and also a true Christian and member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm learning just how important Charity is (please turn to Moroni 7 for further explanation) and how this church will go no where without it. I'm also learning how the role of the priesthood fits into my life as a woman. Boy am I grateful for worthy men that hold this amazing power. I'm so grateful that I have been blessed to be surrounded by great young men missionaries that are willing to use that sacred power to bless the lives of others. I know that the priesthood is the same power that Christ holds. 

Our roles as member of the church are so important especially in these times. we are to be the salt of the earth, a light unto the world. (Matthew 5). I hope we can all work hard together to be better member and followers of Jesus Christ, true Christians.

I know God lives and loves us and so does Jesus Christ. And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

I love you all!! Have a great week and go serve someone!! I promise you won't regret it :) 

with love,
Sister Sperry :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment