Thursday, February 5, 2015

Last email from Indonesia


Well....

It's time to face the fact that this really is the last email in Indonesia until I come back as a mission couple with my eternal companion ;) look out eternal companion!!! 

I'm so grateful for my mission. It's made me into the kind of member I want to become. I know that it's going to be so hard soon and so different but I'm so excited for the challenges that are coming up. I am so grateful for all the things that I have learned, all the people that I've meet, and just the wonderful opportunities that I've been given. I feel like I can overcome anything now! With God's help :) 

Thank you for your love and support. I have been so blessed with your prayers and I am just so grateful for everything that you've all done for me on my mission and off. 

I know God lives. He knows you. He loves you. Come unto Him through His Son Jesus Christ and I promise you will be given the strength you need to overcome anything. I know this church is true and that the restored gospel is on the Earth. I know that being a missionary is the best thing ever and I can't wait to apply what I've learned to be a member missionary.

Saya tahu bahwa ini benar
Dalam nama Yesus Kristus, Amin :) 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

love,
Sister Sperry :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment