Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Solo (Week 37)


Selamat pagi dari SOLO!!!

Hey it's been a great week! here's how it went! 

Senin: Like I said last week we went to the beach...and unfortunately I forgot my camera today...so again I'll remember next week and get you those pictures sent off again. MAAF!! SORRY!!!

Selasa: I found out this day that I would be moving the next night, wed. It was so soon! So we worked hard and I got to meet with a couple people that I'm really going to miss. It was a good day!
 Rabu: we visited a few more people and then the whole district and Sister Hastu saw me off at the train station! It was a good ride even if nobody wanted to take the Kitab Mormon. I still got to share a lot and made a lot of contacts. Then I got to Solo! Solo is great. Since there's only one set of sisters here we are the WHOLE city! Which is a lot to handle. We've been really busy! Which is awesome, I love staying busy.

 
Kamis: We got a referral kind of thing from one of our less active members to go visit another member. This is the fist time me or Sister Fisher had met with this sister and she's sick. We decided to go stop by because we were in the area and it was so cool because she said that she had dreamed that the sisters would stop by. WOAH! Then we found out that her husband isn't a member and just last night she sms-ed and said that she thinks her husband is now really interested. YES!!! We are so grateful and excited about this awesome opportunity!

Jumat: There were a lot of meetings and thing kelas bahasa inggris which was fun! I got to meet with the new district and I think we are going to do good things. The only thing that was really weird was there are 7 bules and 3 Indonesians...WOW! This is going to be an interesting District full of Americans!

 
Sabtu: Man we were so tired Saturday! We worked hard and came home tired but happy because we knew we did well. It's so nice to be so busy I love it!

Hari Minggu: I was drained after going to 2 wards. Luckily Heavenly Father blessed us with the opportunity to nap. That was super nice! Then while we were getting ready for stats that night we were one person away from meeting our daily contact goal. So we went out straight away! And found 2 people :) That was awesome! They're not exactly excited about our message or anything but it was a good way to show Heavenly Father we are serious about this work and meeting our goals.

I love my new companion, Sister L. Fisher from PG! She knows how to work hard, she's funny, and we get along really well! I'm so excited to work with her here in Solo and I feel good things coming. Well until next week! 

love,
Sister Sperry :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment