Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The MTC-2 Days

Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to let you all know I made it through my first couple days at the MTC just fine. I hope you got my letter! By the way, it'd be really cool if you could Dear Elder ;) Anyway I've already seen A LOT of Elders that I know here (so far Sister Olsen is the only Sister I know). I love learning Indonesian and I really love my district. They are a lot of fun and are here for the right reasons. They all have a really amazing spirit and are fun to be around. I love Sister Olsen! And I knew I would. We seem to work really well together so far. Our first lesson with our investigator Robert went...not according to plan but not terrible. We had to teach it in broken Indonesian and I hope it made some sort of sense! It was really neat to hear him speak it so fluently when he read out of the scriptures! Some day I'll be able to do that too!! Right now I can bare a small testimony, pray a little, and say small things. It's so fun! Also people say Hello and How are you in their language that they are learning so it is fun to be able to do that too. Our teachers are great also. Our first day they ONLY spake Indonesian to us...AHH! But super cool :) I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ and that Joseph Smith restored it to this Earth. I am so grateful to have it in my life. I love and miss you all!! Love, Sister Sperry :)
I ran into Elder Maddox who was in my ward in Highland, Ut!
MTC Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment