Monday, February 17, 2014

Yogyakarta - Week 22


Hello!
Well another week has flown by. I realized that including my time in the MTC I've been out around 6 months...gila! Well here's my week.
Senin: Monday was good. I got to hang out with just Sister Believe and learn a little more about her. We cleaned the house and made an interesting cake for the Sister Training Leaders that came that night. We had a good Family Home Evening and the brother is going to lend me one of his guitars! I'm hoping I'll be able to find time to learn.
Selasa: We had splits with the Sister Training Leaders. I was with Sister Manalu for the second time and it was really neat. I learned a lot from her and I can't believe she's already heading home tomorrow! She is such an amazing missionary and member of this church. Thank you Sister Manalu for all you've done! I was able to learn that I actually am progressing in becoming a little bit better with this missionary work and language. Yay for progress!

Rabu: Pretty good day too! The only unfortunate thing is one of the investigators we visit isn't very excited about our visits anymore. Maybe it just isn't her time yet.
Kamis: Another good day. We had 3 people come to english class which is actually pretty good here!

Jumat: Friday wasn't all that effective until our last appointment. We had a really good lesson with an investigator that has been learning for a long time now. The Spirit was present and we got her to commit to pray about baptism on the 23rd of this month! Sister Believe and I are praying she'll be ready. She really, truly wants to be baptized.
Sabtu: Yet another good day. The missionary life is just good. Well, hard, emotional, amazing and just fun and rewarding. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! We visited a less active member and he said he would come to church. We also met with a few new investigators that seem really interested.

Hari Minggu: The less active member came! Just for a second but he came! Church was really good and the rest of the day was nice too. I'm so grateful for sundays and also for the knowledge I have about the church and the gospel. This church is true! It is the most complete on the earth. I know it!
Well thank you all for your love and support! I'm still getting Christmas Cards which is actually kinda fun. Love you!

Love,
Sister Sperry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment