Sunday, May 18, 2014

Yogyakarta (Week 35)


We got to Skype with Sister Sperry today!  It was great to see her face and hear her voice!  She's doing well and as happy as ever.  She sends her love and "hello's" to all of her friends and family and her only request is for letters! We love her and are so very proud of her and her decision to take 18 months out of her everyday life to go and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Indonesia.  It was the best Mother's Day I've had to date!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy, This is Teri, Brock's mom. It says that the comment is from him, but it's really me. :) Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for showing this picture of Sister Sperry when you were Skyping and for your comments. I TOTALLY know what you mean and can feel the excitement and emotion again from my own from my Mother's Day calls again as I write this. We were actually in Springville and Skyping from a phone with Brock, so I don't have a picture like this, but it was so wonderful to see and hear both him and our daughter Amanda who is also on a mission. So proud of all three of them! :)

    ReplyDelete